The game brings comic relief to each player’s past, present and future. What may have seemed like a horrible idea at the time now earns points and makes you a winner.
Each time you play the Never Have I Ever card game, the group dynamic is different, and when combined with almost 500 different scenarios, it creates boundless gameplay and entertainment.
While the blue play cards provoke many reactions – laughter, blushing, cringing – they are not designed to personally offend anyone. The only rule is ‘no judgment.’
- Still feeling weird about that time you were reprimanded by hotel security? Or, how about when you had to borrow your roommate's underwear? Or, passed out on the beach without sunscreen?
- Don’t worry, all your poor decision-making has finally paid off.
- Every game of Never Have I Ever presents a chance to relive life’s funny, embarrassing and awkward moments with your family and friends.
- We’ve thought of hundreds of things you may or may not want to admit, and added rules to spice things up.
- You’ll be amazed how quickly you can learn about someone.
- Each round, a player picks a "Red" Rule Card from the pile, reads the directions aloud, and all the players answer with a "Blue" Play Card.
- If you are not guilty of the Blue Play Card given to you, you get to discard it.
- If you are guilty of the Blue Play Card, you get to keep it and it goes in front of you on your "Wall of Shame."
- The first person to have Ten Blue Play Cards on their "Wall of Shame," wins!
- Remember, there's only one real rule to the game: No judgment!