Price Comparison: Anthropologie $35.00
Poured into a lovely, two-toned ceramic box, each soy wax candle is ethereal, long-burning and light. Every scent is a poetic narrative that will uplift and transform any room in your home.
The Air I'm Breathing No. 50:
- Top Notes: orange blossom and bergamot.
- Middle Notes: white tea, bamboo, and pressed petals.
- Bottom Notes: nutmeg, ginger root, and thyme.
Bittersweet No. 41:
Staring At The Ceiling: Staring at the Ceiling is an exploration in fragrance embodying day-to-day memories, informed by reflection and the desire to pause moments in time. 39 Staring at the Ceiling brings to mind times of daydreams caught in a whir of blades.
- Top notes of mandarin rose, sheer citrus and ozone.
- Middle notes of leafy greens, orchid, ylang-ylang, cyclamen, and white tea.
- Bottom note of musk.
Created by designer Margot Elena, Lollia offers a complete world of delightful scents, bath and body treats, and candles. Margot Elena first became known for her Archive bath line, and Lollia is a continuation of the designer's unerring skill for creating fresh, feminine scents. The beautiful packaging takes traditional motifs and reinterprets them in Margot Elena's signature designs and color palettes.